Welcome
Welcome to Caligari Truespace 3D Modeling Forum and Tutorials.

Click this link to join our community today.

Don't sweat taking a break from using Truespace.

This was the last official release of Caligari Corporations Truespace line of model creation software. The company was sold to Microsoft Corporation and ceased to exist after 2009. Ironically, the product was released as a free product and continues to persist maintainly due to a small group of former Caligari customers and a globally based group of 3D artists who still enjoy using this very simple model creation tool.

Don't sweat taking a break from using Truespace.

Postby BNG123 » March 18th, 2016, 4:50 am

:mrgreen: It's been quite some time since I last use TS, yet I found that when I returned to use it again getting back into the groove was very productive. For us non professionals that can usually become a major problem with some 3d modeling software, yet I find that TS is so well organized and simple to master that getting back into modeling was a breeze. Icons, seem to be an ideal and very efficient way to get around the TS user interface. I've yet to find a better modeling software for most 3d model creation tasks. Most modeling tools in TS are left and right mouse oriented for casual model makers who prefer simple over complicated 3d model creation. I don't really create many models since I took a break from creating them for Battlezone 2 Combat Commander, but I still love to create models from time to time just for the fun of it. Leroy.Image
Attachments
tsjet.png
tsjet.png (117.51 KiB) Viewed 440 times
BNG123

Have thanks: 2 time

Return to Blogging Caligari Truespace 7.6 and 7.61 Beta 8.