Welcome
Welcome to Caligari Truespace 3D Modeling Forum and Tutorials.

Click this link to join our community today.

Download Caligari Truespace 7.6 and Truespace 6.6.

This was the last official release of Caligari Corporations Truespace line of model creation software. The company was sold to Microsoft Corporation and ceased to exist after 2009. Ironically, the product was released as a free product and continues to persist maintainly due to a small group of former Caligari customers and a globally based group of 3D artists who still enjoy using this very simple model creation tool.

Postby tsvetan » January 4th, 2013, 2:38 pm

tsvetan

Have thanks: 4 time

Postby BNG123 » January 5th, 2013, 12:09 pm

Cool thanks for posting the link. I was also able to upload TS 7.6 to my Skydrive account in the event the old links dry up. Hey, just a quick note that I've started pittling around with Blender 2.65a, and have begun modifying a directx exporter script for use with a video game called, Battlezone 2 Combat Commander. I am also trying to convert it eventually to a version 1 SIXSI exporter script for BZII. The new Blender UI looks a bit easier to navigate then the old UI. It's still not as easy as Truespace, but hopefully I'll be able to use it for some modeling projects if I can overcome the mental block I usually develop when trying to use Blender. Regards, Leroy.
BNG123

Have thanks: 2 time

Postby tsvetan » January 7th, 2013, 6:13 pm

Yes I know. Unfortunately I am not familiar with Blender’s Phyton Interpreter, If you or someone else needs help in maxscript could tell me what’s the case.
tsvetan

Postby BNG123 » January 11th, 2013, 4:13 am

tsvetan wrote:Yes I know. Unfortunately I am not familiar with Blender’s Phyton Interpreter, If you or someone else needs help in maxscript could tell me what’s the case.

Thanks, that would be very cool. I've always been interested in the functions of Maxscript for writing out object data from the listener window like that used with the OBJ format. Perhaps if you have some time you could post an article or two on how to use Maxscript from your perspective. Leroy.
BNG123

Re: Download Caligari Truespace 7.6 and Truespace 6.6.

Postby tsvetan » February 11th, 2013, 4:25 pm

Ok, i hope I wil be able to make a simple XSI exporter for 3ds Max ( and gmax ). I need it for a game engine, what I am working on. Shortly I have some free days for starting the project :) .
tsvetan

Re: Download Caligari Truespace 7.6 and Truespace 6.6.

Postby BNG123 » February 12th, 2013, 1:19 am

tsvetan wrote:Ok, i hope I wil be able to make a simple XSI exporter for 3ds Max ( and gmax ). I need it for a game engine, what I am working on. Shortly I have some free days for starting the project :) .

Very cool let me know if I can assist you or test what ever you come up with. Leroy.
BNG123

Return to Blogging Caligari Truespace 7.6 and 7.61 Beta 8.